NCSOFT and Harmonix announce FUSER
, a new musical mashup game from the
developer of Rock Band. This is planned for release this year for Windows,
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. All the details are on the
where there's also an
. Here's a bit:
Powered by Harmonix's proprietary technology,
FUSER will allow players to seamlessly blend vocals, bass lines, and other
instrumentation from a multitude of different music genres and artists to define
their own unique sound through seamless, innovative gameplay. Players will also
be able to share their creations socially, making their game performances
available for watching online.
"When we first saw FUSER, we instantly knew it was something special," said Dr.
Songyee Yoon, CEO, NCSOFT. "It takes the amazing developer pedigree that
Harmonix has developed over decades and distills the essence of creating,
listening to, and sharing music where every player can be their own star. We
can't wait to see all the creations people will make."
With more than 100 songs to be included in the game, this is the first partial
list of songs available for users to play with; attendees at PAX East in Boston
will be the first to try a FUSER demo. The final track listing will feature
songs from the world's top artists in pop, rap/hip-hop, R&B, dance, rock,
country, Latin and Caribbean music.
Songs included in FUSER:
- 50 Cent "In Da Club"
- Billie Eilish "bad guy"
- Blue Φyster Cult "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya "Don't Let Me Down"
- The Clash "Rock the Casbah"
- Fatboy Slim "The Rockafeller Skank"
- Imagine Dragons "Thunder"
- J. Balvin & Willy William "Mi Gente"
- Lady Gaga "Born This Way"
- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus "Old Town Road (Remix)"
- Lizzo "Good As Hell"
- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
- Migos "Stir Fry"
- Post Malone "Better Now"
- Smash Mouth "All Star"
- Warren G & Nate Dogg "Regulate"