No fooling, Developer Five Games and publisher tinyBuild announce an April 1st
delivery date for Totally Reliable Delivery Service
, though they don't offer a tracking
number for this physics-based logistics game. You can get a look at gameplay in
this new Release Date
. Here's word on the game, which will come to Windows and macOS on
Epic Games Store
as well as to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Switch on April
Totally Reliable Delivery Service is a ragdoll physics-driven
sandbox game that up to 4 players can enjoy together.
Work together (or against each other) to deliver packages to customers using a
variety of vehicles and odd machines. Safe deliveries are rewarded, but mayhem
is highly encouraged!
- Local and Online Multiplayer. Go it alone to ensure the safety of your
deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
- Controlled Noodly Chaos. Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy
platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, and grapple with ease, but collide with
something and you'll be knocked out cold!
- A World of Distractions. Take a break from deliveries and play around!
The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for
work or play.
- Ragtag Crew. Customize your blue-collar worker and get your rear into
gear, it's time to deliver!
- Delivery Service. 100+ Deliveries and Objectives, from delivering ramen
to totally not bombs.
- Vehicles. 20+ Land, Air, and Sea Vehicles for you to explore this giant
- Character Customization. Thousands and thousands of combinations for
customizing your character!