is now out of Early Access and is officially available for
. This is a top-down racer with support for four-player games. It also
features stylish cel shaded graphics, as shown in the
uses a retro VHS feel. Here's word:
Surrender your senses to the ultimate
top-down racing experience! Street Heat is an action-packed four-player
party-piece enhanced by vibrant neon-noir visuals and a masterful ’80s
soundtrack. Go bumper-to-bumper with three other racers as you screech around
corners, hurtle over deadly jumps and floor it across busy train tracks in the
race for the checkered flag.
Pick your car and livery of choice and get racing against friends, strangers or
AI within seconds. But beware: spin off the track’s edge or get obliterated by
the trains and your race is over until the next round!
- Fiercely competitive arcade racing: Trade paint as you push your
competition off the track and scrape your way to first place in fast and
frantic four-player races.
- Flexible online multiplayer: Simultaneously take on friends and
strangers both locally and online via matchmaking that supports multiple
- Challenging AI: Fancy offline tussles? Whether playing solo or
with a friend or two, fill in the spare slots with AI racers and tweak their
skill settings to ensure a competitive race every time.
- Randomized hazards: With slippery oil slicks and deadly train
carriages roaring through Street Heat’s twisting cityscapes, no two races
are the same. And with no respawns available, every corner could be your
- Tournament play: Participate in multi-race events where points
are awarded for finishing positions, fastest laps and kills.
- Track voting system: Everybody gets a say in which track’s up
next via a post-race ballot.
- Steam Achievements
- Full controller support
- Steam Cloud support