With the Windows edition of Phoenix Point
due for release tomorrow, an
It's Time to Rise from the Ashes on the official website
looks to pave the
way for this turn-based strategy game designed by X-COM creator Julian Gollop.
They once again feature the previously released
offer some details for players with a lot of focus on how this will work for
those who backed the project during development:
Phoenix Point is just a
day away from launch (that’s Tuesday, December 3rd at 11am PT / 7pm GMT for
those detail-oriented types among you). We’re all really excited for you to
start playing the game we have been working on passionately for the past three
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Emails containing your Phoenix Point keys for the Epic store were sent
on Friday, November 29th from our email@example.com email,
and will be sent again, today, Monday, December 2nd, to those who
didn’t open their Friday emails. If you can’t find the email with your key,
please double check your spam, junk and promotion folders before contacting
us. 95% of our emails regarding missing keys are found in these folders;
checking there first saves you (and us) time.
- The Epic Store keys we send you are package keys. That means they unlock
all of your entitlements including any DLCs or digital items included in
your tier with a single key. If you’re one of the people who qualify for a
free season pass, your key will unlock that too. No need for multiple key
- If you purchased more than one copy of Phoenix Point, each key should be
labelled by edition in the email you received.
- If you have purchased the season pass separately, you will need to
redeem the game key first, then the season pass key you received when
you purchased that.
- Sometimes, you may have to close and restart the Epic Games Store
launcher for newly purchased items to appear in your library.
- There are no preloads on the Epic Games Store, so everything you redeem
will show as “unavailable” until 11 AM Pacific Time on December 3,
- The full game is independent of the Backer Build. It will not overwrite
the Backer Build in your Epic Games account and does not require any files
from it. You can safely uninstall the Backer Build at any time without
affecting your full game installation. Eventually, we will remove all Backer
Builds from user libraries.
- Purchases made directly via the Epic Games Store are added to your
account automatically and do not require a key.