is now available
offering an endless running arena brawler for Windows. The game began in Early
Access as an "only on Discord" release, so this marks its official "re-launch."
has all the news, including details on a new Mad King mode to
allow you to get in touch with your inner Jaime Lannister. Here's a
Re-launch Release Trailer
along with all the details:
Mad Machines is featuring a new game mode,
Mad King, the never-ending battleground where you can enter and exit whenever
you wish. Rip your enemies apart, eat them piece by piece and conquer the crown!
“We hope to be able to expand this new type of casual arena shooter and add more
features from the io-genre”, says Carsten Nissen, CEO at Hero Blocks ApS.
Mad Machines contains matches for up to 10 players in a free-for-all brawl with
destructible, highly customizable, hotrod styled robots and endless explosive
Mad Machines will be leaving Early Access at the same time of this release.
- 24 hour running matches. Ends daily in 24 hour loops. Globally. Anyone
can join and leave whenever they wish.
- Characters are made of blocks, which represent their health and can be
collected for repairing your own character, as well as being a big part of
collecting points and growing larger as King.
- Parkour agile double jump movement allowing freedom in movement and
- Pickups, weapons and specials, are completely RNG, you do not know what
- Powerups are not RNG, you can see what you will get.
- 3 different classes with different speed, stats and abilities.
- Combo combat, projectiles, aoe and lasers.