Iron City Games announces GearStorm
will arrive in Early Access for Windows
November 20th, offering the first chance to play this crowdfunded sci-fi
survival game. Here's a
with a look at gameplay, and here's a rundown on what to expect,
illustrated by screenshots:
Escaping from Earth after it was consumed by
a man-made plague known as the Phage, you’re an elite soldier who’s literally
dropped on a hostile alien world – only
to face an entirely new set of challenges!
Featuring a massive, fully destructible, procedurally-generated game world with
day and night cycles, dynamic weather, and Unreal 4-powered visuals, GearStorm
gives you the tools to build and fortify FOBs (Forward Operating Bases) against
enemy incursions, mine the soil for valuable resources, and leverage
advanced weapon systems (including
vehicles) to neutralize everyone and
everything that stands in the way of
- Experience intense military sci-fi gameplay in first- or third-person
- Play your way: single/multiplayer campaign, multiple factions and
alliances, and ancient mysteries to uncover.
- Terraform the environment as you see fit.
- Leave your mark in an entirely destructible open world.
- Survive using exploration, resource management, and a powerful crafting
- Build an elaborate base and even manage your own colony!
- Explore an alien planet and build up your character by completing