The Pit: Infinity
is now out of Early Access and officially available for
, offering a roguelike first-person shooter/RPG. "Kerberos welcomes
gamers to explore a new world of first-person, rogue-a-likes where being smart
is as important as being well armed," says lead designer Martin Cirulis. "With
randomized levels, over 30 unique monsters, more than 35 weapons and dozens of
armors - not to mention various traps and tricks and an unlimited play mode -
The Pit : Infinity will live up to its name!" Here's what to expect:
Pit: Infinity is a cooperative RPG with first-person-shooter controls and
roguelike permadeath. It is meant to be played solo, or cooperatively with up to
Players will take on the role of a Marine, Scout or Engineer character and enter
the Pit, a high-tech dungeon in which diabolical experiments are performed on
life forms gathered from all over the galaxy.
- Start as one of three unique Characters, each with different Attributes,
Skills and Items!
- Explore procedurally generated hallways, rooms and biomes!
- Battle monsters and robots to gain experience and loot!
- Open locked doors, avoid traps, and rifle through alien treasure troves,
seeking supplies, ammunition and gear!
- Gain Levels to improve your Attributes and Skills!
- Collect components and craft new items to improve your chances of
- Delve as deep into the Pit as you can, before you’re horribly killed!
Each new floor becomes more challenging and progressively more difficult to