is now available on
Green Man Gaming
offering a Windows platformer (which is also available on Switch) from
self-loathing indie developer DEVS MUST DIE. The
a look at the game's fast-paced action, and the description explains what they
feel makes this game unique:
Skybolt Zack is the result of a unique way
of mixing platformer mechanics and colour matching gameplay.
Controls are tight and Zack’s ability to rocket punch, dash, focus, change
direction when destroying an enemy and more, offers more depth than what meets
the eye - following the “easy to learn, hard to master” mantra.
It’s a platformer where you don’t jump, and a music game where you dictate your
own rhythm. It feels like no other game!
- 48 frantic challenging levels that can all be completed without putting
a foot back on the ground
- Branching routes with different levels of difficulty
- More than 15 environments divided into 5 distinct worlds
- An art style combining 3D assets and digital painted textures with tons
of FX and explosions!
- Evolutive soundtrack inspired by famous platformers from the 90’s
- More than a dozen types of robotic enemies for renewed challenges
throughout the game
- Dedicated speedrun and score attack modes
- 2 different leaderboards: one for the best scores and one for the best
times on every level
- Fully customizable controls and colour-blind options
- No boring dialogue! (You’d have skipped them anyway...)