Early Access to The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
is now available
for Windows, macOS, and Linux, offering a Korean survival/horror
adventure game that (naturally) features schoolgirls. This release does not
include the ability to play through the entire game, and
has a roadmap of what will lead to a full release. The
look at what to expect, and here's more:
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is
an atmospheric, story-driven game. Immerse yourself in the warped Sehwa district
as you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, discover
revealing clues, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho.
Heroines, forced to confront their worst fears, rarely emerge unscathed. Over
the course of the story, Mina will encounter dangerous scenarios from which she
could sustain permanent damage. Craft items to anticipate future dangers to
Dark Song is now more fearsome and powerful than ever before. Falling into her
grasp could spell instant death. Running and wielding your flashlight makes you
an easy target. You must precariously balance the urgency of exploration with
your absolute need to survive!
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.