is now available in Early Access
offering an MMO strategic card game for Windows and macOS. Here's what Firemill
Games has to say about this: "Experience a deep Strategy Card/RPG game in a
colorful fantasy themed persistent world where your actions matter on a large
scale. Factions are living entities with players actively cooperating toward
common goals and battling to conquer each other territories and resources." The
Official Early Access
, which was released quite early, offers a look at game. Here's the
Albedon Wars combines the depth of a strategic card
game with the immersive enjoyment of a multiplayer role-playing game.
Set in a hostile unpredictable world, two ancient rival races are locked in a
never-ending struggle for supremacy.
Each player assumes the role of a hero commanding a troop that has to tackle
formidable opponents, complete exciting quests, and conquer enemy territories.
A world in continuous evolution, a vast number of collectible cards, a huge
range of possible strategies, and a multitude of unlockable abilities, make
Albedon Wars an exhilarating, one-of-a-kind game experience.
- Persistent and constantly evolving world
- All cards and abilities are unlocked through playing the game.
- Original storyline with setting based on a real novel
- Original turn-based game mechanics with units and cards, zone control,
resources and dynamic positioning
- Units with special powers and leveling
- PvP with meaningful impact on the game world
- Two factions each with its own Single Player campaign
- Four playable races
- Adaptive soundtrack