AMD Drivers and Support
new version 19.10.1 Adrenalin 2019 Edition drivers for AMD graphics cards,
calling these "optional." Those planning on getting the new GRID
the new RX 5500 graphics cards are candidates for these, as are those
experiencing issues in Borderlands 3
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 desktop graphics products
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500M mobile graphics products
- Borderlands™3 may experience an application crash
or hang when running DirectX®12 API.
- Borderlands™3 may experience lighting corruption
when running DirectX®12 API.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz
display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system
- Radeon FreeSync™2 capable displays may fail to
enable HDR when HDR is enabled via Windows® OS on Radeon RX 5700 series
graphics products system configurations.
- Some displays may intermittently flash black when
Radeon FreeSync is enabled and the system is at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may
experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple
displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during
gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter
on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software™ may experience frame
drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan options may be
missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when
the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is
enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory
clocks at idle or on desktop.