Diner Bros - Sushi Bros
is new DLC for
on June 18th. This will teach you to
new dishes for the virtual customers of your virtual restaurant. Here's
some stereotypical details, including word on a new split-screen feature that's
also coming to the base game:
Japanese food is all the rage now, and
that’s why you've decided to expand your diner after your burgers and pizzas
became the most famous in town. How difficult can sushi be then? It’s just raw
fish and rice after all! You thought it would be easy, but now your restaurant
is full of wannabe kabuki actors, divas in kimono dresses and even hungry sumo
wrestlers. Your cousin is late with his delivery, and you just found out you
have to catch your own fish… Where’s all that Asian mindfulness when you need
it? Welcome to Sushi Bros!
- Cook brand new Japanese recipes: rice, edamame,
maki, sashimi, nigiri, grilled fish, yakitori, soy sauce… and of course,
- Serve new drinks: tea and sake
- Expand your restaurant with a fishing pier…
- …and catch your own fish!
- Attend to 4 new special customers, including Mr.
Kabuki and Princess Hime
- New equipment and items for your kitchen
- Play against your friends with the new
split-screen versus mode! (Included in the base game for free!)