The free game mentioned in today's news
Epic Mega Sale
available, so now's your chance to pick up
for free. Here's word on this adventure game:
Untold is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre
into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure,
point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single
mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic, fascinating
example of interactive visual storytelling” and earning widespread critical
acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental
genre-defying gameplay, and tense, psychological horror to create “one of the
most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year.”
- Four unique stories, with their own settings,
gameplay and mechanics.
- Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio
transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
- Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid
memories, or a glimpse into what was.
- Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by
80s horror soundtracks.
- Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to
- Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense
mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1
Created by No Code | Published by Devolver Digital