is out of Early Access
offering the official release of this Windows multiplayer Roguelike. A
new gameplay trailer
helps celebrate the news, and
has details on all the changes that come with version 1.0. "It’s
been a year since we published the first version of Boss Crushers," says Alexey
Chernov, CEO at Space Horse. "We are extremely proud to be leaving Early Access
with so many new features." Here's word on the game and the new version:
The Full Version of Boss Crushers contains new spells, new items, new
locations, and new enemies and bosses. Experience death to gain experience and
unlock all the content within the game.
- Multiplayer mode. Complete levels with your
friends or strangers.
- Hardcore bosses. Each boss possesses unique
mechanics, behavior, and abilities. To defeat a boss, think like a boss,
live like a boss, be a boss.
- Random generation of the game environment. Each
new run is a new labyrinth of rooms with a unique set of enemies and bosses.
- High difficulty level. The game becomes difficult
very quickly. You have virtually no chance of winning during your first
attempts to beat the game.
- Die to win. Your character is mortal, but each
death does not go in vain – your battle experience benefits your mercenary
- Random character generation. Prior to venturing
into a dungeon, you pick a mercenary with randomly generated
characteristics, such as “drunken master”, “peterman”, “pyromancer” or
- Gradual unlocking of the game content. Unlock new
items, skills, enemies and other game elements as you progress.