now offers an adrenalin
rush with the release of new version 19.5.1 Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019
Edition drivers for AMD graphics cards running under Windows. These offer
support for RAGE 2
and the latest Windows 10 update. Here are
- Up to 16% performance gains with AMD Radeon™
Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1, on an AMD Radeon™ VII.RS-295
- Windows®10 May 2019 Update
- Instruction Tracing for Radeon GPU Profiler 1.5.X
- Performance metrics overlay may experience
intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature
- DOOM™ may experience an application hang during
launch on AMD XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Radeon Software installation may fail or get stuck
at 33% when installing on AMD Radeon HD 7970 system configurations.
- Some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series
graphics products may experience a system hang when hot plugging 8K
- AMD Radeon VII may fail to apply Radeon Settings
video profiles to video playback.
- HTC VIVE™ devices may experience connection or
detection issues by the OS or SteamVR™.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF
Gaming FX505 laptop when a wireless display is connected.
- Stuttering or frame drop may be experienced when
playing back DivX interlaced content in the Windows® Movies & TV
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may
experience higher than expected memory clocks at idle or desktop with
multi-display system configurations.
- Some system configurations may not be able to set
10-Bit color in Radeon Settings when the connected display is set to 4K
- Enhanced Sync may fail to enable on Radeon
FreeSync enabled displays in DirectX®9 API games on game first launch.
- AMD Link may experience intermittent
authentication issues. An update of the AMD Link application is also
- Some games may experience texture flickering or
corruption on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products when using the Vulkan™
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos
and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU
connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the
system is idle.
- World War Z™ may experience an application hang
after extended periods of play.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in
multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan
gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- HDR Video may freeze or have corruption during
playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs.