Publisher Movie Games and developer Byterunners Game Studio announce Drug
, an action/sim that allows you to live a life of crime in
the illegal drug trade. The game doesn't yet have a release date, but its
says it's "coming soon." This will offer the chance to choose what
sort of criminal you want to be, saying, "Now you will finally be able to crawl
into the dark alleys of the drug dealing business! Become a street business
mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's up to you!"
gameplay of what they call the game's "dark fantasy." Here's more:
your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controling the
territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a
street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's up to you!
Retrieve smuggled merchandise from outside cartels, avoid the police, organise
hideouts. Sell small amounts to singular clients, or do big deals with gangs.
Remember, you have to be smart, you have to be sneaky. Enemies are lurking on
every corner, and the DEA never sleeps.
Scared yet? Don't be. The brave ones rule the world.
Who needs money, if you can't spend it, right? Use your profits to either grow
your gang, buy new equipment, bribe people, hire some muscle or... JUST HAVE FUN
Guns, drugs and rock'n'roll... or something like that.
- Receive smuggled shipments from the cartel- Safely make your way
to your hideout with the merchandise
- Create your own recipies, divide portions to prepare dope for
- Organise your distribution starting from singular junkie sales up
to wholesale transactions with local gangs
- Strategically avoid police patrols and DEA ambushes
- Raise your influence and gain territory. Hire or bribe people,
make deals with gangsters or simply shoot your way to domination.
- Grow your business, invest your money and face new dangers and
dilemas as you climb the criminal ladder.