I appreciate the concern expressed by some of you that the twins were endangered by the mushroom picking expedition our yard yesterday. While some have disputed the theories that these 'shrooms were toxic or hallucinogenic, even if they were, rest assured that care was taken along the way to make sure no fungi got eaten and all hands were washed afterwards. We may end up with a repeat episode before too long, as a bunch of new mushrooms have already sprouted in place of the old ones.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2018 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 16 October 2018, 20:46.