now offers new
version 18.7.1 Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers for AMD graphics cards
(thanks Bill). These add support for Earthfall
, promising significant
performance improvements for the
co-op shooter. AMD offers the following lists of what these do and do not fix:
- Fortnite™ Season 5 may experience an application
hang on some Radeon graphics products when throwing stars are visible on
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice™ may experience
flickering or corruption on some Radeon graphics products.
- Display modes may sometimes appear as not
available when setting resolution or refresh rates of a display.
- CorelDraw™ may experience slower than expected
- Memory clocks may remain at higher than expected
values on some displays after changing resolution or refresh rates.
- Some displays may exhibit black screen flickering
when booting to desktop when using DisplayPort.
- Virtual Super Resolution settings may not retain
after updating to this Radeon Software release.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus™ may experience
an application crash when disabling Asynchronous Compute via game settings.
- Graphics and memory clocks may remain at higher
than expected values after watching a video or using Windows DVR while in
game. A workaround is to reboot the system.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some
system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one
display is powered off.
- Radeon WattMan gauges may report as zero on
secondary graphics products in multi GPU enabled system configurations.