With Dishonored 2
now in the hands of preorder customers,
responds to launch issues for the Windows edition with a new
Dishonored 2 Launch FAQ
. Here are their tips:
We are aware that some
of you may be encountering issues with Dishonored 2 on PC. Please take a moment
to review our recommendations to help better your experience.
- Avoid using Alt-Tab when playing. Relaunch the
game if you see performance dropping after using Alt-tab.
- Avoid having background applications running in
addition to the game.
- If you have performance issues, try lowering the
- Use 1440p resolution only if you have a very
high-end GPU ( GTX 1070/1080 or equivalent)
- Keep the V-Sync activated, especially if you have
large framerate fluctuations.
- If you have framerate under 30 fps, adjust the
“Adaptive Resolution” between minimum (50%) and default value (75%).
- Use the “Auto” presets: this should adjust your
visual settings without impacting your framerate.
- If you still have performance issues with “Auto”
- Try deactivating the “TXAA Anti-Aliasing”
- Try lowering the texture details