has word that the Hell Followed
DLC is now available for
, id's shooter remake. And by "now" we mean as of late last week, so
apologies for being behind on this. They offer
off this multiplayer content pack, and here's a description:
Followed, the second DLC multiplayer content pack for DOOM, is out now. Adding
even more to the game’s fast-paced multiplayer, Hell Followed includes three new
maps, the new Reaper weapon, new Hack Modules and Taunts, and Threat Pulse, a
new equipment item that scans for nearby enemies. We’re also adding the
fan-favorite Cacodemon as a new player-controlled demon for multiplayer.
Transform into the Cacodemon to take down enemies with blasts of bile and lethal
Hell Followed is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and can be
purchased for $14.99 (£11.99 / €14.99 / AUS $23.95), or as part of the DOOM
Season Pass. Here’s a look at what’s included with Hell Followed.
3 New Maps
- Orbital – Fight in low gravity aboard a Robotic
station in deep space. Surprise opponents from above, but be careful not to
fall into the vastness of space below.
- Argent Breach – Battle among ancient burial ruins
of the Night Sentinels, where statues of heroes past overlook the machinery
of a fallen society
- Molten – Clash in a world littered with volcanic
temples and fight inside a crumbling facility dedicated to harnessing energy
from the lava that envelopes the entire planet.
- Reaper - Unleash tortured souls that annihilate
your opponents with this Demonic weapon straight from the depths of hell.
- Primary Fire
- Fires six rapid-fire bursts of Hell energy
- Weapon Mod
- Charges to fire a highly damaging Hell
energy shot (HOLD Right-mouse/Left-Trigger)
- DOOM Reaper 730x411
- Cacodemon - Become the iconic flying demon. Roast
your enemies by shooting ball-lightning, or devour them up close with a
grabbing tongue attack.
DOOM DLC2Caco 730x411
- Armor Regen
- Regenerate armor quickly after not taking
damage for two seconds
- Refreshing Kills
- Gain 20 health when killing an enemy
- Perform Glory Kills faster
- Thrmoreeat Pulse - Activate this UAC targeting
technology to “pulse” the area around you, highlighting enemies in close
proximity and through walls.