Atari announces the release of a patch for
adding new maps and features
to the third-person action/crafting game. The Early Access game is currently on
sale on Steam
off. Here's a list of new features:
- Team Death Match Mode (TMD) – All the fun of Minimum's
customizable armor and power-up weapons packed into hectic arenas without
worrying about massive titans. Play on two new maps custom tailored for the
new mode with exciting design features and strategies.
- Space Station Map (TDM) – Floating in space with a breathtaking
view of the galaxy, the Space Station features cramped quarters on the
inside with broad low gravity zones on the outside. The map includes
intergalactic features such as force fields that stop weapon fire, but allow
players to pass through unharmed.
- Courtyard Map (TDM) – Try out urban combat in the nearly
battle-hardened Courtyard. The map features longer sight lines and more
places to hide than Space Station, as well as rewards for group fighting.
- Player Designed Disaster Zone (Titan Mode) – Disaster Zone has
been completely overhauled from a testable block-styled location to a
full-featured, artful map thanks to player design feedback. Already
considered a favorite map by fans, Disaster Zone lets fighters experience a
besieged city in the Minimum universe.
- Samurai and Disaster Rescue Armor Sets – Two brand new sets of
armor to mix and match! The Samurai armor focuses on increasing the
deadliness of the melee weapon and close combat bonuses while the Disaster
Rescue armor provides all-around benefits.
- Player Aided Balance Improvements – Thanks to the community’s
engagement, Minimum now has improved balance across the board through
increased time to kill, added new features like weapon auto-leveling and
power level cost scaling, and adjustments to armor and weapon stats.