Patch Notes Confirm CoD: Ghosts RAM Change
[Nov 20, 2013, 11:13 am ET] - 6 Comments
for the new Call of Duty: Ghosts
this has lowered the shooter sequel's RAM requirement from 6GB (hey, I didn't
write that as megabytes this time!). Here's word:
- #CODeSports option added, providing further MLG
support; Contains a Broadcast mode and the ability to enable the latest MLG
ruleset in both online Private Matches and System Link.
- Nvidia SLI performance improvements.
- AMD performance improvements, reducing in-game
hitching on cards with 1Gb RAM.
- CPU performance optimization for PC’s with less
than 4 cores.
- Changed the less than 6Gb RAM minimum spec. fence
from a blocking error to a warning screen.
- 4k display option added.
- Fixed a rare crash when quitting out of an MP
match while calling in a squad mate with a riot shield equipped.
- Fixed a crash which occurred when renaming a
loadout as the match was starting.
- Fixed a crash when the host of a Wargame match
could crash if they are pulled out of the match while in a 5 player party.
- Fixed an MP Siege rare crash on load.
- Numerous other MP in-game stability fixes.
- Further spawn logic improvements.
- Fixed a spawn exploit where players would always
respawn at their team spawn within the first 15 seconds of a game, even if
an enemy was nearby.
- Increased XP rewards slightly for Operations and
early tier weapon challenges.
- Added leaderboard for Search and Destroy game
- Numerous map exploit fixes in MP and Extinction.
- Numerous Anti-Cheat fixes.
- Fixed collision bugs on multiple maps.
- Infected now has its maximum players increased to
- Care package stacking exploit fix.
- Increased Search and Destroy XP to give 10x XP
instead of 5x XP.
- Search and Destroy, now has its own online
- Fixed a very rare bug where player couldn't get
their first squad member.
Fulllscreen, Alt+Tab and Minimizing bug fixes.
- Improved character models rendering, when viewing
players with the Gryphon.
- Accuracy fix for Steam cloud-storage space check.
- Spectator movement improvements.
- Further support for the COD App.
- Clan tags no longer missing a bracket when viewed
- Dedicated server bug fixes.
- Moving the game over to a second monitor is now
- Fix for seeing empty player name when joining a
game in progress.
- Reduced upwards velocity when performing a melee
- ADS while moving in a remote turret is now
- Dog no longer twitch when player is too close.
- Blur effect from being underwater persisted in
killcam when player was killed with trinity rocket.
- Ping for bots now returns a more accurate 0ms.
- Fixing mouse scroll not working on the final
- Fixed a very rare issue where the left pistol
could shoot two bullets instead of one.
- Preferred weapon stat in the player stats lobby
page, is now accurate.
- Vehicle explosions sometimes did not appear in
- Fixed a bug in the Single player space mission;
minimum specification PC’s sometimes failed the start of the mission due to
being thrown into space at high velocity.
- Fixed a rare issue with corpses flickering after
- Disable the create clan button when the service is
- Added error popup to the Call of Duty Account
button when the service is down.
- Added an error message on the Clan section of the
Friends List when the service is down.
- When losing internet connection, then attempting
to modify a loadout's perks, the game now returns you to the main menu.
- Updated video graphics option to query for TXAA
- Balanced the Focus Perk's view-kick scale.
- Fixed bug where clan tag colors were not showing
up on Clan Details page.
- Fixed an issue where mantling while going through
a blitz portal would sometimes not teleport the players.
- Adding patch & background reward for Call of Duty
- In Extinction, fixed a rare issue where the alien
- On exit from the graphics options, the “Apply
Settings” prompt was appearing when nothing had been changed; fixed.
- Fixed an issue in Extinction when the hive chopper
wouldn’t show up if an attack chopper was bought during a very specific
window of time.
- Fix for sometimes spawning from last stand without
a weapon in hand in Extinction.
- Fix for a few last stand revive weapon bugs in
- Added new MP spawn music.
- Fixed an issue with the ammo counter sometimes not
showing up properly in safeguard.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Score/XP popup (i.e.,
+100) didn’t appear when killing a player in Squads Mode.
- Changing the leaderboard filter then scrolling
would sometimes cause the user to be sent back to a previous menu screen,
- Fixed performance issues when quickly mouse
scrolling with the wheel through leaderboards.
- We now show dog tags to spectators in Search and
- Ensured the ratchet sound only plays when first
entering the summary after a game.
- Replace generic unlock icon (head/helmet/uniform)
with text description of item.
- Fixed a bug with shooting down a heli sniper with
- Riot shield assists challenge balancing.
- Fixed bug where if you moved the mouse over the
member list you couldn’t go left with a gamepad.
- Fixed operation completion bonus to account for
multi-tier operations rolling over.
- Improved UI messages to explain rewards.
- Added a "Track Operation" button helper text in
the operation selection menu.
- Make it so the CoD Anywhere confirm button does
not disappear when you back out of a field edit popup.
- Fix for mismatched player cards in extinction
- Added thermal hybrid scope hint in extinction HUD.
- Fixed an issue where backing out of a certain
error popup would cause the player to sit in a lobby that wouldn't fill up
in Squad Assault.
- Fixed unlocalized text in the Extinction unlock
screen for Extinction abilities.
Copyright © 1996-2017 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.