MechWarrior Online website announces
the release of a new patch for
coinciding with the mech combat game leaving beta and
officially launching. Here's part of the announcement with patch
Wow It’s been a year since open beta and how time has flown!
It has been a fun experience sharing this journey so far but we’re not done, in
fact, the opposite is true!
There is plenty of work still on our plate and we are not going to stop till
every feature is in your hands. With that said here are some of this patch’s
- The Orion is available for C-bills and has all of
its patterns available to customize this amazing mech.
- There is a new Applejack Custom Pattern you can
equip on you ‘Mechs with some nice new Custom Colors as well.
- All the Trials are Champions! Give them a try if
you missed them the first time around! You have to buy them to get the XP
- 3rd person is disabled in the 12 players pre-made
group matches you lucky competitive Warriors.
- Non 12 player Matchmaking is tightening its search
parameters for Weight and ELO.
- Weapon tuning and Bug fixes round out this patch.
Oh yeah and the Credits are up on the Website now with a link from the front
end! Legendary Founders included!