Q4 FY13 and FY13 Financial Results
are now public, offering the following
crystal clear outlook on their business dealings for the quarter: "For the
quarter, non-GAAP net revenue of $1,040 million was within our guidance of
$1,025 million to $1,125 million. Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.55
was slightly below our guidance of $0.57 to $0.72." As for the year: "GAAP net
revenue is expected to be approximately $3.50 billion. Non-GAAP net revenue is
expected to be approximately $4.00 billion. GAAP diluted loss per share is
expected to be approximately ($0.97). Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share is
expected to be approximately $1.20." They also offer a handy list of
- EA was the #1 publisher in Western retail markets
in the March quarter, and the #1 global publisher in the iOS game market for
- Battlefield 3™ Premium generated over $120
million* in revenue through the March quarter, and has over 3.5 million
subscriptions to date.
- SimCity™ sold through over 1.6 million units since
launching in March, with approximately 50% of sales in the form of digital
- FIFA 13 sold through over 14.5 million units in FY
2013, approximately a 30% increase versus FIFA 12 in the prior year.
- FIFA 13 digital net revenue topped $200 million*
in FY 2013, a 94% increase versus FIFA 12 in the prior year.
- Total FIFA digital net revenue generated nearly
$350 million* in FY 2013, including EA SPORTS™ FIFA Online and FIFA World
- The Simpsons™: Tapped Out was a top-5 grossing iOS
game in the March quarter, generating almost $10 million* in digital net
revenue in the month of March, and totaling almost $50 million* since
launching in August.
- Real Racing™ 3, the #1 racing title on iOS, has
generated more than 30 million downloads, and has averaged over 2.5 million
daily active users since launching in March.
- EA's games and services for mobile and handheld
digital revenue generated $104 million* in the quarter, a 21%*
year-over-year increase in digital net revenue.
- EA's Origin™ platform for downloading digital
games and services has registered over 47 million users, including 20
million mobile users.
Trailing twelve-month non-GAAP digital net revenue was up 36% to a record
- Trailing twelve-month operating cash flow was $324
million, a $47 million improvement versus the prior year.
- EA will develop and publish new Star Wars titles
for fans across the most popular gaming genres and platforms.