The Humble Bundle Website
now offers Humble Indie Bundle 7, a collection of four indie games and their soundtracks, some DLC, and an indie game documentary at a pick-your-own price. There are also two more games and soundtracks to be had for those who choose to beat the average price for the bundle. Here's word:
Humble Indie Bundle 7 is a pay-what-you-want promotion featuring six epic indie games and one evocative, feature-length documentary. This includes:
- the award-winning shadowy platform puzzler Closure by Eyebrow Interactive, making its Linux debut
- the stylish 2D side-scrolling brawler Shank 2 by Klei Entertainment, making its Mac and Linux debut
- the deliciously twisted top-down action RPG shooter The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC, making its Linux debut
- the creative and colorful platform puzzler Snapshot by Retro Affect, making its Linux debut
- the beloved feature-length documentary, Indie Game: The Movie by BlinkWorks
If a bundle buyer pays over the average purchase price for the bundle, they’ll also get:
- the vibrant action RPG/tower defense extravaganza Dungeon Defenders (plus a ton of DLC!) by Trendy Entertainment, making its Linux debut
- and the old school-inspired 3D dungeon crawler Legend of Grimrock by Almost Human Games, making its Mac and Linux debut!
And can you believe it? Dungeon Defenders uses Unreal Engine 3 and is running native on Linux! This signifies a fantastic leap forward for Linux gaming, and we're so excited to be debuting that progress right here in the bundle!