The Ubisoft Forums
now offers the promised
follow-up to begin to address issues with the just-released PC edition of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
, the military shooter sequel. This involves not one, but two day one patches, which are also available automatically and mirrored on AtomicGamer
and The Patches Scrolls
. Here are the patch notes:
- Improved stability in online multiplayer matches;
- Improved voice chat quality for PCs running Windows Vista;
- Improved navigation through game’s menus.
The PC day-one update also includes the improvements from the latest title update for the console version:
- Introduced 6-man party system in the multiplayer game mode;
- Balanced several weapons (assault rifles, SMSGs, handguns, shotguns);
- Balanced equipment (grenades, flash bang, EMP, stun guns, number of drones in match);
- Adjusted aim sensitivity and quick scope;
- Fixed map exploits;
- Adjusted melee;
- Adjusted XP values;
- Several technical / network improvements.
The approximate size of this update is 385 MB.