A new patch is now being applied to Diablo III
, to update Blizzard's action/RPG sequel to version 126.96.36.19949 with some fixes with the update Blizzard promised before they begin implementing balance changes
. The game may remain offline for another hour or more as part of the patching process. Here are the oddly organized patch notes:Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 - v.188.8.131.5249
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they donít have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment