Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean
, an add-on for Anno 2070
, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn. As the name implies, this takes the game under the water, and we have a pair of screenshots
showing what this will look like. Here's a feature list:
- New Civilization Level
For the first time in the history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level: the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
- A Deeper Game Experience
The new population class grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries, strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
- Additional Content and Challenges
Players will also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between islands.
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.