has details on a new patch that's now available for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
to update the real-time strategy sequel to version 1.3.6. The new version addresses a couple of bugs in the game, a couple bugs in the editor, and updates the tools. There are manual editions of the patch in various languages for download on AtomicGamer
, and here are the brief patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where using the Fun or Not system would sometimes cause players to be disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue that prevents using Value to set Player parameter in the Modify Player Property function.
- Fixed an issue when using Unit Can Attack Unit Type function that could cause the game to become unresponsive.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Tools Update 126.96.36.1995
- When downloading multiple patches concurrently, the launcher will now show the combined progress of all patches instead of showing the progress of each individual patch.