A new version of Call of Duty: Black Ops
is now available automatically via Steam
, offering changes and bug fixes for the military shooter sequel. The most significant impact seems to be the removal of "various exploits in MP and Zombies." The complete patch notes follow.
- Corrected several issues related to Mod Tools file downloading
- Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or diving to prone
- Theater screenshots, films, clips and custom games now display player ratings
- Addressed pathing issues in Call of the Dead
- Addressed various exploits in MP and Zombies