The World Supremacy Product Section
now offers a new patch to update Malfador Machinations' strategy game of global conquest to version 1.06. The primary purpose of the new version is to address a handful of multiplayer issues. Here are the complete patch notes
-format), which are also reproduced below.
- Fixed - Access Violation error would occur sometimes when "Starting nations are contiguous" was unselected.
- Fixed - Games played with non-US settings would have strange combat effects.
- Fixed - The AI would sometimes process forever if it no longer had any land territories.
- Fixed - Game Over would occur if a player had lost all regions but still had sea units.
- Fixed - In a Hotseat game, the human players after the first would have more starting money.
- Fixed - In a Hotseat game, if a player after the first saved the game, upon reload it would be the first player's
turn (and they would not be able to select any units).
- Fixed - In a Multiplayer game, sometimes players would not be able to see their own territories.
- Fixed - In a Multiplayer game, a player who did not have the selected map would not get the proper error
- Fixed - In a Multiplayer game, sometimes the game would become dissynchronous between players.
- Added - Added some additional window sizes for a Windowed game