||November 7, 2000
||Unreal Tournament 436 Win32 Patch
||7.0 MB (7,378,432 bytes)
Unreal Tournament version 436 Release Notes
Version 436 is completely network compatible with all previous public
releases of UT (versions 400, 402, 405b, 413, 420, 425, 428, and 432).
Version 436 servers support only 432 and above clients.
- fixed joystick button handling code (thanks Chris Carollo).
- hack fix for bad playerstart in CTF-Coret.
- fixed crash for servers with more than 255 characters worth of server packages.
- fixed problems with single player ladder than cropped up in 432.
- Server now report to clients whether or not they are password protected.
- Fixed incompatibility in ChallengeHUD that caused problem for some mods.
- In the editor, the "TextureLock" option should work 100% now.
- Fixed the editor crash that some people were getting when docking a browser and getting a crash when trying to restart the editor.
- Rewrote "UEditorEngine::polySelectMatchingBrush" because SHIFT+B was crashing at random times in the editor. Should be stable now.
- Brush clipping was merging faces on the resulting brush in the editor.
- May have fixed the random "WinMain/message pump" crash in the editor.
- Pre-432 spectators not allowed to join 436 servers (because of incompatibility).
|Full version of Unreal Tournament
All efforts are made to screen files for malicious content. However, these files are
provided by outside parties not affiliated with Blue's News, and no support, warranty, or
help can be offered. Please address any issues to individual authors.