Monolith's Shogo source code release today includes:
- Client-side game source (HUD, player input, special effects, etc.).
- Server-side game source (AI, world objects, etc.).
- Game headers shared between client and server (message types, etc.).
- LithTech engine API headers.
- GameSpy communication library binary. (Needed for listen server.)
- Source code to the stand-alone server.
All efforts are made to screen files for
malicious content. However, these files are provided by outside parties not affiliated
with Blue's News or GamesNET, and no support, warranty, or help can be offered. Please
address any issues to individual authors.