|People should extract using the -d
option to the folder above Half-Life (the paths in the zip file are Half-Life\Valve\...).
1) G-Man multiplayer model - the infamous guy with a briefcase. Ted Backman, modeler.
2) Recon grunt multiplayer model - the human military commander. Ted Backman, modeler.
3) Cannibal multiplayer model - a humorous comic book character from Chuck Jones'
4) Skeleton multiplayer model - low visibility, low contrast model. Hard to play
against. Steve Theodore/Chuck Jones, modeler.
5) New decals - collection of multiplayer decals including flags, political parties,
barnyard animals and other images from, yes, you guessed it, Chuck Jones' twisted
6) Team9.bsp - a new team map intended for 4 on 4 competition. Developed by Doug Wood,
who did the Bounce map.