please link to this page, rather than our ftp server and PlanetMirror server directly. Thanks.
retail version 22.214.171.124 patch
MB (121,137,572 bytes)
||Page (registration required)
||Page (registration required)
Games (Czech Rep.)
multiple mirrors available.
- New map de_piranesi.
- Ricochet included in this release.
- Added logging of the anti-cheat system catching and kicking detected cheats.
- Added logging of "kick" commands.
- Added logging of "banid" commands.
- Changed error message if clients try to download missing resources to be more helpful.
- Added new debug message for mod makers if a packet couldn't be parsed correctly.
- Linux: hlds_run now does auto-restart by default (to disable: define "-norestart" on the command line)
- Linux: hlds_run uses "exec" when you define the "-norestart" option.
- Linux: Added -pingboost command line parameter. Currently supports three different methods ('-pingboost 1', '-pingboost 2', and 'pingboost 3'). These may not work well (or at all) on some OS environments.
- Linux: Added "-debug" flag to hlds_run to automatically run gdb and pull out useful info.
- Added "serverversion", can be set to '1108' to view/re-record old demos.
- Added "sv_logbans" to turn the logging of player bans on and off. Default is 0 (off).
- Fixed mp_hostagepenalty not working.
- Fixed problem with server locking when the bomb is planted and a new player joins the server.
- Restored "mp_fadetoblack" server variable.
- Fixed incorrect WonID logging.
- Fixed sv_allowdownload being required to be set to 1 for clients to connect to secure servers.
- Fixed 'bad address type' fatal error on servers that attempt to run in secure mode but have no DNS resolution.
- Fixed DropClient messages for Steam clients who were banned or have a duplicate Steam ID to properly show the SteamID of the client.
- Fixed HLTV reporting wrong spectator numbers if connection to server was pending.
- Fixed "multicast 1" not working if it was issued before HLTV connected to game server.
- Fixed relay proxies reporting wrong spectator/slots numbers in multiplayer/LAN menu.
- Fixed DMC powerup bug where the invisibility ring would make people glow red.
- Fixed rcon bug in HLTV.
- Fixed delay being reset to default value during changelevel.
- Fixed a problem with propagating HLTV banners.
- Fixed client freeze on exit.
- Fixed framerate problem on some ATI video cards.
- Fixed MaxPing filter not being saved correctly.
- Fixed sky box bug.
- Linux: Fixed server using 64 MB more memory than it needed to.
- Linux: Fixed 'undefined symbol: __strtouq_internal' on some Linux systems.
- Linux: Fixed segmentation fault on some Linux systems when attempting to run in secure mode.
All efforts are made to screen files for malicious content.
However, these files are provided by outside parties not
affiliated with Blue's News, and no support, warranty,
or help can be offered. Please address any issues to individual
Copyright © 1996-2017 Stephen Heaslip.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective
Blue's News design: 2 Design