Account Name: georgeb
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for some Environmental Artists.
* Very good knowledge of Photoshop. You will be required to texture your own modeling work and have a willingness to work with photo-realistic source and reference.
* Very good knowledge of a modelling package (3DS Max preferred). You will be modeling architecture and environment elements for maps.
* A strong eye for architecture and environment design. Any traditional concept art skills are a plus.
* Professional game industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement. Your talent, personality and an impressive portfolio are more important than experience.
* You need to be a game player and love to play and talk about games, or you're not going to fit in here.
* You must be at least 18 years old, a US citizen, and willing to relocate to Garland, Texas .
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
* We're not looking for map designers. We're looking for artists that can take a basic shell of a level and detail it out with geometry that you will build and texture.
* We expect a certain level of technical expertise. The ideal candidate will understand the technology they have access to, as well as concepts of maintaining target frame rates and polygon budgets.
* You will be expected to learn our level editor so you can work closely with the map designers.
* You will share in the profits generated from the game you work on.
* Signing bonus is available based on experience.
* Medical / dental insurance.
* Moving expenses.
* No publisher pressure on milestones or shipping to meet a quarter. We ship the game when it's ready. Your pressure comes from working with a small team of highly motivated people that demand excellence.
WHAT TO SEND
E-mail the following to "email@example.com", or mail it to us at:
P.O. Box 496389
Garland, TX 75049
* Current resume
* Web link to online portfolio (preferred), or mail us a CD with lots of stuff on it. You can also send a tape, although we prefer a CD or web link, so we can see the assets more clearly and easily.
* Tell us the last 3 games you've played, and what should have been improved with each.
Copyright © Square
Eight 1998-2019. All Rights Reserved.
The BlueTracker is provided by Webdog.
We are not responsible for the content of the .plans displayed here.