Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tech Bits

Thanks Mike Martinez.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Microsoft tries to recruit Eric Raym Sep 11, 2005, 07:51 Riley Pizt

I have a reasonable IQ of around 140-145
It's too bad you don't demonstrate your supposed intelligence in your posts then.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Microsoft tries to recruit Eric Raym Sep 11, 2005, 07:11 Calabi-Yau

Yeah, ok Spume, have another drink eh...

4. Re: Microsoft tries to recruit Eric Raym Sep 10, 2005, 12:10 Awesome Spume

Never heard of the guy and I try to keep an eye on the Linux and Open Source movements (not to the extent that I've actually run Linux for more than a weekend though. I like my games.) Jason Deluxe wins for providing a tight informative flame. You other two don't even look like you know who he is either.

EDIT: oooh. I just checked out his explanation of IQ and his assertion that black americans are on average retarded. That's pretty nasty. (I'm lucky, I've only run into one retarded guy recently and he was fortunate enough to have family members with almost a hundred years experience in auto repair to look after him.) I would just love to hear dsmart's take on that.

Having a good IQ means you're good at taking IQ tests. The End.

I'm sorry I had to go back and read the rest.

A black man with an IQ of 85 and a white man with an IQ of 85 are about equally likely to have the character traits of poor impulse control and violent behavior associated with criminality — and both are far more likely to have them than a white or black man with an IQ of 110.

This is actually equating IQ and the propensity towards violence. I have a reasonable IQ of around 140-145 but I'm hugely violent. At my advanced age I have to rein it in but it's always there. Some of the wittiest posters on here express themselves violently all the time and if they're anything like me when I was their age they're opinionated jerks off-line or on and bear the scars to prove it. The really sad thing is this guy equates blacks with violence and low IQs and somehow thinks HE's better because of it.

-----------------------------
Northern Ireland 1 England 0

This comment was edited on Sep 10, 12:39.

3. Re: Microsoft tries to recruit Eric Raym Sep 10, 2005, 08:49 mOOzilla

God knows why they want a glistening knobend with arrogance like him.

Curry pot noodles give you the farts

----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQaj31Wtko

2. Re: Microsoft tries to recruit Eric Raym Sep 10, 2005, 08:10 Calabi-Yau

What a conceited wanker that guy is.

1. Microsoft tries to recruit Eric Raymond Sep 10, 2005, 07:26 jason_deluxe

Since Eric Raymond censors all comments that aren’t cloying, sycophantic nonsense, I have a comment for anyone unlucky enough to get sucker onto his site by this link:

Microsoft tries to recruit me by Eric Raymond. Thanks Warren.

http://esr.ibiblio.org/index.php?p=208

I have posted the proper indignant reaction below:

Anonymous Coward,

WTF are you being so hard on 12 year olds for???!!! Too bad this workaday recruiter didn’t “do five seconds of background checking” he might have found out that little Eric the "Core Linux Developer" is famous for behavior that would make a diaper-rash stricken toddler blush.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Raymond#Criticism

I look forward to more pointless, self-aggrandizing blogs like this much the way I look forward to the colorful scribblings of my 2 year old nephew.

AC RC 2

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo