Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Console Gaming > Persona 5 or FFXV?

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Persona 5 or FFXV? Jun 15, 2017, 03:09 eRe4s3r

To be honest, matters more what you want out of your game. 1 Is a really fancy mystery, 1 is a basically a very fancy roadtrip, both are excellent, but both require you to be in a certain mood to really enjoy them.

Welcome to Bluesnews But do not ever base your buying decisions on forum comments. Would you enjoy a road-trip and exploration? Or would you enjoy mystery and suspense? if you swing towards Persona 5 then that's what you gotta get, but remember, both games are basically "over" when you are trough them. So maybe you can buy them used and get both for the price of 1 full price... ,p

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Persona 5 or FFXV? Jun 15, 2017, 01:08 Antonidas

Hi everyone! I'm newbie but since I don't see any introduction thread so I hope this is legit :D.
So currently I've a new PS4 and I'm kinda wondering what to choose between FFXV and Persona 5. I've heard that both games are excellent. Though I'm lean toward to Persona 5 more but I don't want to miss an excellent game just because of personal preference.
And before anyone asks, no I can't afford both games at once. And also, I don't mean to create any war here. Rather, I would like to hear constructive information about the two games :D.
Thanks you guys beforehand!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo