Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Console Gaming > Intruders: Hide and Seek, on sale 13th february (VR compatible)

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. No subject Feb 17, 2019, 13:20  VictorTS 

Thanks jdreyer, definitely we will go back here with the PC version, which we hope to release around september 2019  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. No subject Feb 17, 2019, 12:30 jdreyer

VictorTS wrote on Feb 13, 2019, 04:50:
Hey guys! Intruders: Hide and Seek is finally here!!!

You can download it from the PS Store
here, and get the physical edition here.

We are really looking forward to see you playing and telling us your impressions

As mentioned, we're mostly PC gamers here. Some of the folks own consoles,too, but I have never heard of anyone who owns PSVR. Mostly PC VR: a lot of Vive with some Rift and WMR.

Definitely check back when you get the PC version out.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

5. No subject Feb 13, 2019, 04:50  VictorTS 

Hey guys! Intruders: Hide and Seek is finally here!!!

You can download it from the PS Store
here, and get the physical edition here.

We are really looking forward to see you playing and telling us your impressions

4. No subject Feb 5, 2019, 03:55  VictorTS 

Hi jdreyer, thanks!

1. Yes! we are working on it, but the PC version will be released probably on autumn 2019, with VR compatibility of course.

2. Yes, the game is dubbed in English and Spanish, with subtitles in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Brazilian Portuguese.

3. No subject Feb 4, 2019, 18:45 jdreyer

Very nice! A bit like Alien Isolation and Amnesia Dark Descent.

Questions:
1. Will you be putting it on Steam VR? Most of us here are PC gamers. I have a Samsung Oddyssey with OLED screens that this game would be perfect for.

2. Will you be offering an English language version?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: Intruders: Hide and Seek, on sale 13th february (VR compatible) Feb 4, 2019, 15:51  VictorTS 

Hey! here it is a brand new gameplay trailer, hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dAs1PphTWo

This comment was edited on Feb 5, 2019, 04:03.

1. Intruders: Hide and Seek, on sale 13th february (VR compatible) Feb 1, 2019, 07:45  VictorTS 

Hi guys! I'm Víctor Hernández, co-founder and programmer at Tessera Studios.

I'm here to tell you that our first game, Intruders: Hide and Seek, will be released very soon! the 13th of february on PS4 and PSVR for a price of 19,99€/USD.

Intruders: Hide and Seek is a first-person stealth game, an intense thriller from the point of view of a defenseless boy. In this game you become Ben, the eldest son of the Richter family. While on vacation at a country house, you’re the witness to three dangerous intruders slipping into the house and taking your parents hostage, with them restrained and your 10-year-old sister hiding, you’re stuck in the house with the intruders.
You’ll have to find the way to save your family while you figure out who the three assailants are and what they want. Your only option is... to hide.

Here it is the announcement trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3B9JSy01M

I know you will think: "Where is the gameplay!?", well, we will release a new gameplay video very soon

All the tension generated by the Intruders following you is hughly incremented if you own a PSVR. The game is completely playable without it, but the game is designed to boost the experience if you play it with VR Also the game doesn't support move controllers, only Dualshock.

If you want to know more information about the game here it is the official website:
https://www.intrudersgame.com/

Of course, you can ask me whatever you want right here and I'll be pleased to answer you

This comment was edited on Feb 1, 2019, 10:38.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo