3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer

2015/2016 NFL Picks
Aug 27, 2015, 17:41
2015/2016 NFL Picks Aug 27, 2015, 17:41
Aug 27, 2015, 17:41

Regular League:
This message is from Batman X who is challenging you to play Pigskin Pick'em on ESPN.com.

Select the winner of each NFL game throughout the 17 week regular season. Play against the spread or straight up. Prizes awarded for both scoring systems. Game is free to play!

Get in the action now.

Group: BluesNews
Password: bn

Spread League:
This message is from Batman X who is challenging you to play Pigskin Pick'em on ESPN.com.

Select the winner of each NFL game throughout the 17 week regular season. Play against the spread or straight up. Prizes awarded for both scoring systems. Game is free to play!

Get in the action now.

Group: BluesNews SPREAD
Password: bn2

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2015, 09:07.

No subject
Aug 27, 2015, 18:03
No subject Aug 27, 2015, 18:03
Aug 27, 2015, 18:03

Original Post Aug 27th:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

79 People in regular NFL Pick 'EM League last year. I wasn't going to run it this year, but that is a pretty good turnout. There is a setting in the league to drop your worst week, I will turn that on, to give you one whoops I didn't get picks in, or something happens.

PLEASE ONLY ENTER ONE TEAM PER LEAGUE - to make things easier, when you name your entry, use your BN handle.

If I see players jumping in and out of the league to improve positions, I will just take those teams out - this is for fun, let's keep it that way.
- I may just lock the league in week 2 or 3, as we have most people on there by now, maybe some will join now to be included?

Good luck everyone. Two leagues again this year.
1. Is here, and a regular pick em league. Congrats to Verno last year. With a pretty amazing 99.3%.

2. Is here, a SPREAD league, gotta play the points. Congrats to "bpar", sorry, don't remember who that is, who had a very impressive 99.5% in the spread league. Lets try and get more members in this one, very challenging, only have 20 people right now.

Here is a link to the forum with joining information if you need group name and pw.

If there are other settings you would like to see changed, throw it in the forum. Thanks.

/Might show you the 2014 season, you have to join the 2015 season. Click where it says 2014 in the tabs, 2015 is in the dropdown.

No subject
Aug 27, 2015, 19:36
No subject Aug 27, 2015, 19:36
Aug 27, 2015, 19:36

Thanks Bats

I'd like to join in but will be busy working and traveling so would miss to many weeks but I do enjoy watching everyone else picks.

Have Fun all.
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer