Ok, I'll admit it. I am a tool.
But that's beside the point, and irrespective of whether I'm playing on my 360 or PC.
Let's be a little more "fair" about this discussion:
PC gaming? Dead? Please don't make me laugh. I've been around this genre now for, well, way too long (no, Blue, you don't have to agree with me here ;-) ), and I stopped counting how many times I've heard this.
Lets run the tally:
- World of Warcraft-- Pretty much they biggest game on the planet and it's...say it...PC Exclusive (well, until that iPhone client comes out).
- Pretty much any game id Software makes (tm)
- Pretty much any game Raven makes (tm)
- Pretty Much and game Novalogic makes (tm)
- GRAW 1 &2 (Yes, the PC versions were BETTER)
- C&C series (if you don't know what this is leave. Now.)
- Civilization series
- Half-life Series
- Team Fortress 2
- Sims series (not my thing, but well, it is what it is)
- ArmA 1 & 2
- etc., etc.
Someone said it earlier as well-- I *wouldn't* want every console game on the PC. Some games are just better there (or better LEFT there); it's about the quality. If all we get this year is Wolfenstein, Arma2, and CoD:MW2, I'm ok with that.^D^This comment was edited on Jul 9, 2009, 16:31.
"Never start a fight, but always finish it."