Wallace & Gromit Demo

Telltale Games has released the promised playable demo for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, the episodic adventure game based on the Claymation exploits of a man and man's best friend. The demo is exclusive to FilePlanet (registration required) and Yahoo! Games for 24 hours, as they fight over your affections, with Yahoo probably succeeding better by not requiring registration. The demo will go into widespread distribution tomorrow, and the first episode will debut a week from tomorrow, offering a week to get in on their preorder offer: "Through March 23, Telltale's offering an awesome deal to people who preorder – get 25% off the regular price, plus two FREE games (one episode each from Sam & Max and Strong Bad)." Finally, a new trailer from the game is posted on FileFront and Gamer's Hell.
View : : :

Re: Wallace & Gromit Demo
Mar 16, 2009, 15:11
Re: Wallace & Gromit Demo Mar 16, 2009, 15:11
Mar 16, 2009, 15:11

Just finished the demo, its a little short but gave me a good idea of the gameplay. Its quite linear (at least the demo was), but pretty good quality. I'm really not a fan of linear point and click adventures, its just feels like I'm spending all my time trying to figure out what the author wanted me to do and not having my own adventure. Its still a nice looking game and amusing characters. I wonder if the full game has to building any contraptions yourself, that would be cool.
Date
Subject
Author
Mar 16, 2009Mar 16 2009
Mar 16, 2009Mar 16 2009
 Re: Wallace & Gromit Demo
Mar 16, 2009Mar 16 2009