Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment

Stardock announces the Entrenchment "micro-expansion" for Ironclad's Sins of a Solar Empire is now available for online purchase and download on Stardock's Impulse service. Here's a description: "Entrenchment adds a host of new features including starbases, defense upgrades, a new defense technology tree, mine fields, and hundreds of enhancements to both the gameplay and graphics of the game." Of course, the original Sins of a Solar Empire is required to play. Word is Ironclad has plans for further micro-expansions over the next year.
View

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Feb 25, 2009, 18:32 starmonkey

While I don't agree that Demigod is like Sacrifice I do agree that Sacrifice was fucking awesome.

I loved Sac! Great fun, but MP scared me I remember using some tornado power against my mate's land-based creatures on maps that had edges that dropped away to nothing, and they all just died there and then

Wouldn't mind playing sac again - perhaps it's on gog.com?

edit: yep: http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/sacrifice

This comment was edited on Feb 25, 2009, 18:32.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report