Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment

Stardock announces the Entrenchment "micro-expansion" for Ironclad's Sins of a Solar Empire is now available for online purchase and download on Stardock's Impulse service. Here's a description: "Entrenchment adds a host of new features including starbases, defense upgrades, a new defense technology tree, mine fields, and hundreds of enhancements to both the gameplay and graphics of the game." Of course, the original Sins of a Solar Empire is required to play. Word is Ironclad has plans for further micro-expansions over the next year.
View

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Feb 25, 2009, 17:13 Keith

Also had to reinstall Sins and Entrenchment beta to get the retail version of Entrenchment. Likely everyone will have to. All told, took just over an hour to download both.
As I have been playing the beta, I will also add that if you like Sins, you'll probably like Entrenchment. It adds a few new features and at $10 you get a decent bang for the buck.
I also got the Demigod beta by pre-ordering through Impulse. It's not likely to whet everyone's whistle, but I've sure been enjoying it. I think the closest thing I can compare it to is "Sacrifice", but that's not wholly accurate. In any event, worth a try when the regular demo comes out if you like Stardock/Gas Powered Games.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report