Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Space Postmortem

The Dead Space Postmortem on Crispy Gamer is an interview with Chuck "Real Name" Beaver, producer on the horror-themed shooter. They discuss the game's difficult beginning, the removal of cutscenes, chapters, boss battles, the anonymity of your avatar, the creepy music, their reaction to reviews and sales figures, and more. Will there be a Dead Space sequel? Chuck says: "We'll see. I hope so."

View
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

3. Re: Dead Space Postmortem Jan 28, 2009, 05:48 Dmitri_M

Good game.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Dead Space Postmortem Jan 28, 2009, 05:17 Sempai

Wish they made more quality titles like this one.

No its not new, no its not "fresh" or inovative..who cares! Its a well designed 3rd person shooter with some of the best audio ive ever heard in a game.

It doesnt try to be anything more than a fun ride, my hats off to these guys borrowing from so many good sci fi movies(aliens, event horizon)and doing it right.

Now..lets hope EA doesnt fuck up the sequel.

Btw just played the R5 demo on live and after playing DS it reminded me what a pile of waste R5 is, it looks pretty but total shit.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2009, 05:20.

1. Re: Dead Space Postmortem Jan 28, 2009, 05:14 StingingVelvet

One of my favorite games of last year, probably in my top 5, and it had a great PC version. I hope to see another.  

23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo