Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

WoW, Level 80!

Nymh of EU Drek'thar first to level 80 on WoW Insider has a bit on someone who managed to hit the level cap in the new World of Warcraft expansion while most players were still getting the shrink-wrap off their copies. There's no word on whether Blizzard has dispatched a party of youngsters armed with the Sword of a Thousand Truths to take her down. Thanks nin. On a semi-related note, there's a Video interview with Mike Morhaime on Ten Ton Hammer talking with the Blizzard CEO during the Wrath of the Lich King launch event in Manhattan, discussing the growth of their MMORPG and the state of the games industry.

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: WoW, Level 80! Nov 14, 2008, 10:54 CrimsonPaw

Now there's someone who needs to get out more; I wonder how long it'll take for all their characters to reach level 80.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: WoW, Level 80! Nov 14, 2008, 10:53 Dades

He tapped mobs inside of the new 5mans in Northrend, a 5man entered and killed them. Something along those lines. They all got banned for it despite asking a GM for permission beforehand who said it was OK. Not sure if they're unbanned or not. It was perfectly legitimate in my opinion but who the hell wants 80 that fast? It's all about the journey, not the destination but to each his own I guess.  

2. Re: WoW, Level 80! Nov 14, 2008, 10:41 InBlack

LvL 80 Bot?  

I have a nifty blue line!

1. Re: WoW, Level 80! Nov 14, 2008, 10:39 nin

And here I am with 27% of lvl 70 done...didn't help when it takes 15-20 minutes to login each time last night...

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo