Multiwinia Launches, Demo Released

Introversion announces the release of Multiwinia: Survival of the Flattest, the fourth standalone game from this independent developer. Here's how they describe the game: "Multiwinia: Survival of the Flattest is Introversion’s fourth stand-alone title. With a choice of six action-packed multiplayer game modes, and 40 unique maps set in one of the most beautiful, retro-arcade inspired game environs ever created, Multiwinia promises to be the ultimate homage to the halcyon days of gaming. Challenge your opponent to a game of stick-man slaughter, and watch digital-war unfold, as your Multiwinian army struggles to complete a chosen task faster and better than your rival’s. It’s fast, it’s furious, and only the flattest will survive!" The game is currently available from the Introversion store as well as on Steam, and it should soon be appearing in retail stores worldwide. A playable demo for the game is also now available on this page, and mirrored on AtomicGamer, ComputerGames.ro, FanGaming, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell.
View : : :
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

No subject
Sep 19, 2008, 15:16
No subject Sep 19, 2008, 15:16
Sep 19, 2008, 15:16

I'll save you the trouble of scrolling down to the reviews section:
http://jaguarusf.blogspot.com/2008/09/multiwinia-review.html

Re: No subject
Sep 19, 2008, 14:45
Re: No subject Sep 19, 2008, 14:45
Sep 19, 2008, 14:45

Well the first Darwinia (single-player) was fun as heck. Then again it might have been an acquired taste.

Multi-player might be alright, though I'm not the biggest multi-player fan.
"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

No subject
Sep 19, 2008, 14:15
No subject Sep 19, 2008, 14:15
Sep 19, 2008, 14:15

What little I can learn about this game from the web-site tells me it's likely to be either REALLY lame, or pretty fun.
“Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” -- Carl Sagan
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older