Magic Bus to Stop in NA

Meridian 4 announces plans to publish The Magic Bus in North America and Australia this May, allowing folks in those territories the chance to get in touch with their inner Ralph Kramden (or Otto-man or Who fan) with this transport game already available in Europe. Word is: "In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, while obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit."
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Anyone else remember that PSA...
Mar 6, 2008, 14:41
Anyone else remember that PSA... Mar 6, 2008, 14:41
Mar 6, 2008, 14:41

...about the rewarding life and pride you could have from working in the janitorial field?

it's in the Prelinger collection on Archive.org if you haven't.

This reminds me of that.

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 14:42.

Re: Yikes!
Mar 6, 2008, 14:32
Re: Yikes! Mar 6, 2008, 14:32
Mar 6, 2008, 14:32

No one's dream job is driving a bus.

"You know, the best part of the best drug in the world isn't the high. It's the moment just before you take it. The dice are dancing on the table. Between now and the time they stop, that's the greatest high in the world."
- Walter Abrams

Re: Yikes!
Mar 6, 2008, 14:22
nin
Re: Yikes! Mar 6, 2008, 14:22
Mar 6, 2008, 14:22
nin

It's Crazy Taxi for seniors.

------------------------------------------------
http://ghosts.nin.com/

Yikes!
Mar 6, 2008, 13:34
Yikes! Mar 6, 2008, 13:34
Mar 6, 2008, 13:34

Who the hell thought of this shit? I have nothing but respect for any public service employees. especially since they put up with the public. However either this company had intended to sell this as Training Software (lost the job/bid) or this is the newest Icelandic? Mexican? mcgee game or these people are totally nutz!
As an example most people found something to like in Mafia but no one like driving that taxi at the start, well no one I ever heard of anyway and now they made a whole game of it?
BBBaaawaaaahhhhh!
Scorpio Slasher: What about you boy, what do hate?
Marcus: Bullies. Tiny dick egotists who hurt people for no reason, make people lock their doors at night. People who make general existence worse, people like you. I f*cking hate people like you!
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older