I've been playing it for hours now... and I love it. The game has changed so much from TFC but it's definitely changed for the better. The graphics are amazing.
- Medics no longer infect and are actually a defense class. Once you heal enough people you have Ubercharge, which makes both you and the person you heal invulernable for a short period of time. Not only that but you get assist kills for the person you are healing, making teaming up with a heavy very effective
- Scouts have double jump and their shotgun is actually very deadly.
- 2Fort has a roof!
- Soldiers, demomen and pyros are all much more fun.
- Heavies are very slow but devestating, particularly with a medic healing.
- I got hit by a train on Well!
Finally a game that puts use to my 8800GTS. Instead of the 250fps+ I get with CSSource I now get 80-90 with TF2 and it doesn't drop into the red. This game is just so much fun. Unless Crysis turns out to be even better than expected then this will be game of the year for me...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Founder of the "I Hate Smiley Fitz"
Riley has autism. He has trouble communicating, and in an overstimulating
environment, he can get frightened and run away, leaving his parents frantic. - AuburnThis comment was edited on Sep 18, 10:32.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."