Universe at War: Earth Assault Q&A

The Universe at War: Earth Assault Q&A on Computer and Video Games talks with Adam 'A Frog' Isgreen about Petroglyph's upcoming RTS game: "Strategy games are thinking games, and we felt it was time to get back to making you think - not just about what units to build, but about what strategy you were going to go for in any particular battle. We believe that players are becoming more mature with RTS games in general and that there's a desire for more diversity in strategy, even on a unit-by-unit basis. Generally, units in RTS games are designed to do one thing for the lifetime operation of that unit and that's it. We wanted to expand on that and give units new vectors (ones that don't destroy their core role) that could be explored via customization. Those new vectors in combination with other staple units or other potential customisations open up new tactics that the player can exploit."
View : : :

Re: I like it and don't
Jul 19, 2007, 22:52
Re: I like it and don't Jul 19, 2007, 22:52
Jul 19, 2007, 22:52

Oh yeh I'm sure Supreme Commander is very scared.. of a company who couldn't even get a Star Wars game right.

Date
Subject
Author
Jul 19, 2007Jul 19 2007
Jul 19, 2007Jul 19 2007
 Re: I like it and don't